Dr. Jason Wills is a Chiropractor practicing in Clarkston, MI. Dr. Wills specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wills seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jason C Wills D.C.'s Practice location
Clarkston, MI 48346Get Direction
ORTONVILLE, MI 48462Get Direction
Dr. Jason C Wills D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2141 Cass Lake Rd Keego Harbor Michigan 48320
- Dr. Mark W. Morningstar D.C.8293 Office Park Drive Grand Blanc Michigan 48439
- Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.6018 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. Marie-claude Purdy D.C.115 S MAIN ST ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Richard K Sowerby D.C.1953 South Blvd W Troy MI 48098
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Farkas D.C.1175 West Long Lake Rd Troy MI 48098