Dr. Seema Khan is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Khan specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Seema Khan MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Seema Khan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- Dr. Jose DelRosario MD Wilmington Delaware 19899-0269
- Dr. Prateek Dhar Wali MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Adebowale A. Adeyemi MD1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Nikki Allmendinger MD47 New Scotland Ave # Mc88 Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Zarela Lourdes Molle-rios MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Erika Michelle Kutsch D.O.1600 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE 19803