Dr. William Thieler is a general surgeon practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Thieler specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Thieler provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1965
Temple University School of Medicine 1965
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Northeastern Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Temple University Hospital
Dr. William Roger Thieler M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. William Roger Thieler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thieler
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Kenneth M. Wing M.D.309 N Mangoustine Ave Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Jorge L. Florin M.D.10000 West Colonial Drive Ocoee Florida 34761
- Dr. Alberto Francisco Padron MD14 West Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Marco Nucci Barusco MD5537 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Dr. Sebastian De la fuente MDDuke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Danelle Kay Chambers MD14 West Gore St Orlando FL 32806