Dr. William Thieler is a general surgeon practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Thieler specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Thieler provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1965
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1965
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Northeastern Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Temple University Hospital
Dr. William Roger Thieler M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Roger Thieler M.D. | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Roger Thieler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thieler
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Helen Kraus M.D. 720 W Oak St Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Kenneth M. Wing M.D. 309 N Mangoustine Ave Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Jorge L. Florin M.D. 10000 W Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Debashish Bose MD 543 East Lake Sue Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789
- Jan Victor Karlin M.D. 7600 Dr Phillips Blvd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Sebastian De la fuente MD Duke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710