Dr. Mark Goggin is a pediatrician practicing in Cambridge, OH. Dr. Goggin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Goggin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Goggin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1994
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mark T. Goggin M. D.'s Practice location
Cambridge, OH 43725Get Direction
Dr. Mark T. Goggin M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Douglas A Rush M. D.1515 Maple Dr Cambridge OH 43725
- Dr. Muhammad Farrukh Noor M.D., F.A.A.P.1420 Clark St Cambridge OH 43725
- Dr. Shobha U Lall MD1432 Clark St Cambridge OH 43725
- Dr. Billimagga V Rangaswamy M.D.1515 Maple Dr Cambridge OH 43725
- Dr. Edna J Dycoco MD64979 Old Twenty On Road Cambridge OH 43725