Dr. Nikki Day is a speech language pathologist practicing in ROUND ROCK, TX. Dr. Day specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Day evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Day helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Prenatal substance exposure: effects on attention and impulsivity of 6-year-olds.
- Prenatal alcohol use and offspring size at 10 years of age.
- Growth of infants prenatally exposed to cocaine/crack: comparison of a prenatal care and a no prenatal care sample.
- Prenatal alcohol use among teenagers: effects on neonatal outcomes.
- Effects of prenatal cocaine/crack and other drug exposure on electroencephalographic sleep studies at birth and one year.
- Effects of prenatal marijuana exposure on child behavior problems at age 10.
- Effects of prenatal tobacco exposure on preschoolers' behavior.
- Prenatal tobacco exposure: is it a risk factor for early tobacco experimentation?
- Prenatal tobacco effects on neuropsychological outcomes among preadolescents.
- Prenatal alcohol exposure predicts continued deficits in offspring size at 14 years of age.
- The effects of tobacco use during and after pregnancy on exposed children.
- Sleep architecture and continuity measures of neonates with chronic lung disease.
- Prenatal alcohol exposure and offspring growth at 18 months of age: the predictive validity of two measures of drinking.
- Characterizing organic delusional syndrome.
- Maternal and neonatal effects of moderate cocaine use during pregnancy.
Ms. Nikki Lynn Day SLP's Practice location
ROUND ROCK, TX 78664Get Direction
Ms. Nikki Lynn Day SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Nicole Stanziale M.A. CCC-SLP1611 HEADWAY CIR BLDG 2 AUSTIN TX 78754
- Sofia Basurto SLP-CCC2223 WATERLOO CITY LN AUSTIN TX 78741
- Mrs. Elizabeth Hoffman Hampton MA CCC SLP2504 A WHITIS CMA 2.200 AUSTIN TX 78712
- Ms. Lauren Cox MCD/CCC-SLP2500 BARTON CREEK BLVD AUSTIN TX 78735
- Kathleen Macneil SLP3624 GALENA HILLS LOOP ROUND ROCK TX 78681
- Sara Bunch SLP1611 HEADWAY CIR BLDG 2 AUSTIN TX 78754