Henry Gomez M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1129 Northern Blvd Suite 408 Manhasset NY, 11030
Dr. Henry Gomez, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. MD Gomez currently treats patients in Manhasset, New York. Dr. Gomez ...
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
- Montefiore Med. Center 1993
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center 1996
Henry Gomez M.D.'s Practice location
LAKE SUCCESS, NY 11042Get Direction
Henry Gomez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gomez
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209