Anthony Todt is a physical therapist practicing in Colchester, CT. Anthony Todt specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Anthony Todt can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Anthony Todt will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Anthony Todt MSPT CSCS's Practice location
Colchester, CT 06415Get Direction
Anthony Todt MSPT CSCS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Michael Dalmolin DPT586 Middle Tpke E Manchester CT 06040
- Michelle Margaret Couture P.T.595 Valley St Willimantic CT 06226
- Ms. Ruth E Greenblatt PT44 Hatchetts Hill Rd Old Lyme CT 06371
- Rachel Hoffman DPT1975 Silas Deane Hwy Rocky Hill CT 06067
- Jareth Cardoso2928 Main St Ste 2 Glastonbury CT 06033
- Mr. Edward Freedman3 S Wig Hill Rd Chester CT 06412