Dr. Karen Johns MD
Family Practitioner1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Suite 100 Avon IN, 46123
Dr. Karen Johns is a family practitioner practicing in Avon, IN. Dr. Johns specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Johns possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Family Medicine
- St Vincent Hospital Hlthcare Center
- St Vincent Hospital Program
Dr. Karen Johns MD's Practice location
Avon, IN 46123Get Direction
Dr. Karen Johns MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johns
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Amanda Michelle Goldstein MD8414 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Luis L. Villarruel MD9301 E 59th St Indianapolis IN 46216
- Dr. Amy Celeste Lahood MD8220 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Terry Jay Mandel DO4007 N High School Rd Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Enrique Alfredo Argote ruiz MD7440 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. Jason Konrad King M.D.1100 Southfield Dr Plainfield IN 46168