Sheila Borgen is a physical therapist practicing in Slidell, LA. Sheila Borgen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sheila Borgen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sheila Borgen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sheila J Borgen P.T.'s Practice location
Slidell, LA 70458Get Direction
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35801Get Direction
Sheila J Borgen P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Mr. Gary Joseph Dragon PT85 Whisperwood Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Miss Alyssa Celeste Wischmeyer PT720 Brownswitch Rd Slidell LA 70458
- Mrs. Brittany Bates Faught PT, DPT1702 Highway 11 N Picayune MS 39466
- Dr. Steven Churchill DPT1311 Gause Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Mr. Derek Guidry DP, DPT720 Brownswitch Rd Slidell LA 70458
- Dr. Miguel Andres Larrea PT, DPT2965 GAUSE BLVD E SLIDELL LA 70461