Dr. Allen Inouye practices Periodontics in Santa Monica, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Inouye has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Inouye provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Allen E Inouye D.D.S.'s Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Allen E Inouye D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 6 Secrets of Thriving with CF
Thriving with cystic fibrosis (CF) means more than just surviving. It means truly learning to live an everyday life of fullness and wellbeing, despite having CF. While the average life expectancy of someone in the U.S. with CF may be thirty-seven, one can learn to manage the difficult symptoms,...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- Chronic Lyme Disease
Spirochetal bacteria are relatively harmless within the first days of infection, at worst, it may present with flu-like symptoms – fatigue, headaches, etc. After several weeks, however, the bacteria spread all over the body, affecting crucial body organs and causing severe symptoms. It all starts...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Todd B. Benia DDS18250 Roscoe Blvd. Northridge California 91325
- Dr. Rashti Mahnaz D.D.S9735 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Miles Madison DDS350 South Beverly Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S.2511 Artesia Blvd Redondo Beach CA 90278
- Dr. Sam Israel Naim D.D.S.16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Gerald Irwin Drury DDS1100 Pacific Coast Hermosa Beach CA 90254