Dr. Keshava H Babu MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology208 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL, 33603
Dr. Keshava Babu is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Babu specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1985
Saint Johns Medical College 1985
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Pediatric Cardiology; Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatric Cardiology; Maimonides Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Maimonides Med Center
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Keshava H Babu MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33603Get Direction
Dr. Keshava H Babu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babu
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Elsa J. Suh M.D.3001 West Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Tampa Florida 33607
- Mr. Ivan Wilmot MD601 5th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Jorge Mccormack M.D.880 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Dima Turpin M.D.601 5th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Bhavya Trivedi M.D., PH.D.Duke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Kathryn Duche Nardell MD601 5th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701