Chris La rosa is an acupuncturist practicing in Boulder, CO. Dr. La rosa evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. La rosa treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Chris Frank La rosa DIPL, AC.'s Practice location
Boulder, CO 80304Get Direction
Chris Frank La rosa DIPL, AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC2121 W 84th Ave Federal Heights CO 80260
- Daisy Elizabeth Lear L.AC.1159 Lefthand Drive Longmont CO 80501
- Mr. Joseph Ryan Powell L.AC.1129 Vivian St Longmont CO 80501
- Adam C Shapiro L.AC.4730 Table Mesa Dr Boulder CO 80305
- Christine Anne Snyder M.S.O.M., L.AC.630 15th Ave Longmont CO 80501
- Bradley Stephens L.AC3000 Pearl St Boulder CO 80301