Dr. Ruth Viray is a pediatrician practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Viray is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Viray diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Viray can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2004
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Ruth Mariel Viray MD's Practice location
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
CHERRY HILL, NJ 08003Get Direction
Dr. Ruth Mariel Viray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Viray
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Dr. Pauline Hsu M.D.110 Baughmans Ln Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Gail M Callaway M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Brian K. Bonham M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Robert J Gancayco M.D.20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Dr. John P Reed M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Andrea Dimond M.D.7777 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808