Ying Chiu is a physical therapist practicing in Greenbrae, CA. Ying Chiu specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ying Chiu can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ying Chiu will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ying S Chiu DPT's Practice location
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
Ying S Chiu DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Mindy Sue Marantz PT1200 Gough St San Francisco CA 94109
- Ms. Deborah Joan Bowes P.T.98 Chenery St San Francisco CA 94131
- Mr. Luis E Araneda P.T.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Patricia Tobase PTUniversity Of California At San Francisco San Francisco CA 94143
- Mr. Adrian Makani Carvalho MPT1 Daniel Burnham Ct San Francisco CA 94109