Dr. Steven Doh is an anesthesiologist practicing in Scarsdale, NY. Dr. Doh ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Doh also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Monmouth Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Monmouth Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven Shinhae Doh MD's Practice location
Scarsdale, NY 10583Get Direction
YONKERS, NY 10701Get Direction
Dr. Steven Shinhae Doh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.30 West Century Road Paramus New Jersey 7652
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Ashalatha K. Nair MD6 Lodge Rd Great Neck New York 11021