Donald B. Canaday MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology801 W 5th Ave Suite 900 Spokane WA, 99204
Dr. Donald Canaday is a cardiologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Canaday specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Canaday also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- MemberAmerican College of Cardiology
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member American Medical Association
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center 1980
- LOMA LINDA UNIV HSP, LOMA LINDA, CA 1982
Donald B. Canaday MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
Donald B. Canaday MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Canaday
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Nandini Nair122 West 7th Avenue Spokane Washington 99204
- Andrew J Boulet MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Jason Eric Roth MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Michael D Hostetler MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Romeo Anton Pavlic MD750 N Syringa St Post Falls ID 83854
- Rajesh Bhola MD22827 E Red Feather Ln Liberty Lake WA 99019