Dr. Brandon Bruce Larson OD
Optometrist13195 Weaver Lake Rd Osseo MN, 55369
Dr, Larson grew up in MN and obtained his optometry degree at The Michigan College of Optometry. He became interested in Optometry during his high school years, being fascinated by the human visual system ...
Education and Training
Ferris State University Optometry 2012
- Michigan College of Optometry Alumni Endowent Scholarship2012Ferris State University
- Eye Exam
- Eye Disorders
- Ocular Allergies
- Ocular Disease Treatment
- Contact Lens And Corneal Health Assessment
- Contact Lens Examinations
- Contact Lens Fittings And Evaluations
- Ocular Imaging, Age-related Macular Degeneration (amd), Diabetic Retinopathy And More
- MemberAmerican Optometry Association 2012
Experience & Accolades
- Optometrist2012Pearle Vision Maple Grove, MNOptometrist
Dr. Brandon Bruce Larson OD's Practice location
Osseo, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Brandon Bruce Larson OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Thomas M Scaramuzza OD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Chad Michael Legois O.D.7767 Elm Creek Blvd N Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. Scott G Ancel O.D.5320 Hyland Greens Dr Minneapolis MN 55437
- Dr. Steven J Hepokoski M.D.3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Paul J Shlafer O.D.3333 Hazelton Road Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Heather Marie Bergerud OD3745 Louisiana Ave S Minneapolis MN 55426