Dr. Ronak Jani practices Neuropathology in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Jani studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Ronak Jani M.D.'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14203 Get Direction
Jacksonville, FL 32209 Get Direction
COOKEVILLE, TN 38501 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ronak Jani M.D. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ronak Jani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jani
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- What are the Different Stages of Alzheimer's Disease?
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are seen years after the start of the disease, until the person remains ignorant about the presence of the condition. Symptoms begin to appear as the damage to brain cells increases with progress of the disease. The disease often passes through three stages –...
- What to Do When a Person Is Having an Episode of Seizure: Basic First Aid
Epilepsy is a range of conditions that affect the brain’s electrical activity. Although there are many types of epilepsy, most of them are characterized by seizures that are unpredictable. People with epilepsy will experience different symptoms depending on the type of seizure they have....
- Amy Schumer's Shares How Multiple Sclerosis Rocked Her Family
Amy Schumer is one of America’s favorite comedy actresses, but it is not all fun and games off camera.Amy has come out a couple times, through her book and through social media, to share a bit about her experience having a parent with multiple sclerosis (MS).As adult children, we usually reach a...
- Dr. Saud Khan MD 3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Baljinder Singh DDS 5300 Military Rd Lewiston NY 14092
- Dr. David G. Lichter MD 3495 Bailey Ave Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Claude Macaluso MD 80 5th Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Michael J. Battaglia D.O. 85 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Peter Kovacs M.D. 200 Sterling Dr Orchard Park NY 14127