Lance Thomas is a physical therapist practicing in Franklin, MI. Lance Thomas specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lance Thomas can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lance Thomas will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lance Thomas PT, DPT's Practice location
Franklin, MI 48025Get Direction
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI 48334Get Direction
Lance Thomas PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Dr. Mikhail Muhammad DPT24011 Greenfield Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Stuart Siegner PT CSCS878 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Mr. Brett Debo MPT1210 S Lapeer Rd Lake Orion MI 48360
- Mary C Galli MPT2636 S Milford Rd Highland MI 48357
- Chris M Buchanan P.T.33437 Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009
- Mr. Paul Gerard Jozefczyk PT13745 19 Mile Rd Sterling Heights MI 48313