Dr. John Aranda practices Neuropathology in South Bend, IN. Dr. Aranda studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1992
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Barrow Neur Inst St Jos Hp Mc, Neurology; St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. John G Aranda MD's Practice location
South Bend, IN 46617Get Direction
SOUTH BEND, IN 46617Get Direction
Dr. John G Aranda MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Brain Aneurysm?
A small, balloon-shaped bulge on the wall of the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain is referred to as a brain aneurysm. These are weak spots in the walls of the blood vessels that get filled with blood. In most cases, aneurysms appear in the blood vessels at the base of the brain. These...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Waterlogged Brain and Gauging Parkinson's Disease
For those facing the day in and day out struggle of Parkinson's disease, finding out new information and the latest research can be beneficial to overall health and life enrichment. Statistics and new information within this area certainly brings hopeful news to those troubled with the daily burdens...
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- Dr. Deborah C. Stokes DO411 South Whitlock St Bremen Indiana 46506
- Dr. Kathryn A. Hanlon M.D.521 E 86th Ave Merrillville IN 46410
- Dr. Seth D Cahn MD1345 Unity Pl Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Jody M. Neer M.D.1808 Charlton Ct Goshen IN 46526
- Dr. Samira Hassan El-zind MD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Kevin R Kristl M.D.229 Red Coach Dr Mishawaka IN 46545