Dr. Joseph Soliman is a Dentist practicing in Bristol, PA. Dr. Soliman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Joseph Soliman's Practice location
Bristol, PA 19007Get Direction
Joseph Soliman's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Michael Hatrak D.M.D.313 Broad St Florence NJ 08518
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.1930 Rt. 70 East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Eric Friedman DMD1045 Street Road Southampton Pennsylvania 18966
- Dr. Christine M. Landes DMD12 Penns Trail Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
- Dr. Dorothy Drain DMD910 Haddonfield-Berlin Road Voorhees NJ 08043