Dr. Robert Blume practices Pulmonology in Boca Raton, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Blume manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1973
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Blume M.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33434Get Direction
Dr. Robert Blume M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a bacterial infection that spreads by breathing droplets of sputum containing the infectious organism. It mainly affects the lungs but may also reach other parts of the body, like bones and nervous system, as the bacteria may spread through lymph nodes and the blood stream. A...
- Doctor Turns Personal Tragedy Into Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
Since cystic fibrosis runs in the family, continuously researching news about the disease can help both patients and their families stay up to date on current events, such as new CF medications and treatments. Yet, for one woman, Dr. Wanda O’Neal, merely researching the latest information on CF...
- Diagnosing COPD
If you have symptoms that are likely to be of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can receive a proper diagnosis if you have COPD after several breathing tests have been administered.Early detection of COPD is essential for those who may be at...
- Everything About Viral Pneumonia
An Overview of Viral Pneumonia: What is it? Pneumonia is the inflammation of your lung tissue. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Viral pneumonia is a result of untreated flu. When left untreated, the viruses somehow reach your lungs causing inflammation and swelling of the airways....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- Dr. Carlos W. Sanchez D.D.S.5401 South Congress Avenue Atlantis Florida 33462
- Dr. Jean-jacques Rajter MD1001 S. Andrews Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- Dr. Nevine M Carp M.D.2623 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33435
- Dr. Chadi Habib Loutfi M.D.1601 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33487
- Dr. Jeremy S Breit MD1601 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33487
- Dr. Edward M Coopersmith M.D.5333 N Dixie Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33334