Dr. Robert Blume practices Pulmonology in Boca Raton, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Blume manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1973
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Blume M.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33434 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Blume M.D. | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert Blume M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Bronchitis – Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes. Bronchial tubes carry the air to and from the lungs.The disease can be either acute or chronic:...
- Bronchiolitis – Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is Bronchiolitis?Bronchiolitis is a viral infection of the respiratory system, usually affecting the smallest air passages known as the bronchioles. Bronchioles are part of the lungs that control the airflow in and out of the lungs. When these bronchioles become infected, they tend to swell and...
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD 3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Carlos W. Sanchez D.D.S. 5401 S Congress Ave Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Jean-jacques Rajter MD 1001 S. Andrews Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- Dr. Lal K Bhagchandani M.D. 2825 N State Road 7 Pompano Beach FL 33063
- Dr. Nevine M Carp M.D. 2623 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33435
- Dr. Chadi Habib Loutfi M.D. 1601 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33487