Dr. Narcisa Dusa is an internist practicing in Plano, TX. Dr. Dusa specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dusa provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center) Program
Dr. Narcisa Adina Dusa MD's Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
PLANO, TX 75024Get Direction
Dr. Narcisa Adina Dusa MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Are You a Mindless Eater?
Mindless eating is the tendency to eat even when you're not even hungry. This phrase was coined by food psychologist Brian Wansink, PhD of Cornell University, to describe subconscious eating habits that may lead to weight gain. Wansink declared that many people, especially in the U.S., have "eyes...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Dr. Paul Brooks Anthony MD2100 Hedgecoxe Road Plano Texas 75025
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.3701 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5939 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390-9253
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD3609 Blue Bird Drive Flower Mound Texas 75022