Dr. Juan Perez velazquez is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Perez velazquez specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
Dr. Juan M Perez velazquez M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655 Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01605 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Juan M Perez velazquez M.D. | Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Juan M Perez velazquez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perez velazquez
- Can Zika Virus Cause Complications?
We live in a world where there are infection-causing viruses and germs prevalent in large numbers. As medical science progresses and attempts to find cures and remedies for these viruses, the viruses change form, grow stronger and strike back causing other forms of illnesses. While there are...
- What Causes Cholera?
Cholera is an acute diarrheal disease that causes thousands of deaths each year and inflicts tremendous pain in areas where it has been reported. This infection is a great menace that has been disturbing humankind. However, it does not mean that cholera is everywhere or that it cannot be treated...
- What Specialists Treat AIDS
Living with HIV/AIDS requires regular doctor visits and routine checkups. So it is best to make sure that you keep up with the many appointments that come up. These can be with dentists, nurses, case managers, counselors, psychiatrists, and other medical needs. It is best to check with your health...
- Treating Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that can progress to a chronic debilitating disease with life-threatening complications if left untreated.Lyme disease is transmitted through the bite of a four-legged tick, which is also known as the deer tick or the bear tick. The tick has to be in the nymphal...
- Is There a Vaccine Against Lyme Disease?
Spring brings a well-heightened mood to play outdoors, but it also marks the unpleasant beginning of Lyme disease season after season. The disease is rarely chronic. If there is a delay in the treatment, it might cause arthritis, meningitis, and heart problems. The patients can recover completely...
- Eight Facts About Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. It is common in North America and Europe. Many people do not know much about this disease and its harmful effects if left untreated. Here are some facts that you need to know about Lyme disease.The majority of the patients with...
Nearby Infectious Disease Specialists
- Dr. Alwyn Rapose MBBS 123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Douglas T Golenbock M.D. 55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Roseanne C. Labarre M.D. 130 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Joyce D Fingeroth M.D. 55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Steven Hatch MD 55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Iva Zivna M.D. 55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655