Dr. Sunny Field is an optometrist practicing in Simi Valley, CA. Dr. Field specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Field performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Sunny Field O.D.'s Practice location
Simi Valley, CA 93065Get Direction
ROCKWALL, TX 75032Get Direction
Dr. Sunny Field O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Carol Aivazian O.D.23300 Cinema Dr Valencia CA 91355
- Dr. Carl Garbus O.D.28089 Smyth Dr Valencia CA 91355
- Dr. Michael Varoujan Terzian O.D.11151 Tampa Ave Porter Ranch CA 91326
- Dr. Paul Alan Snyder O.D.2125 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Thousand Oaks CA 91362
- Dr. Jay Lawrence Schlanger OD16055 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Elliot Mark Bronwein OD.17909 Soledad Canyon Rd Canyon Country CA 91387