Dr. Hector Cases mayoral practices Neuropathology in Caguas, PR. Dr. Cases mayoral studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Mr. Hector J Cases mayoral MD's Practice location
Caguas, PR 00725 Get Direction
CAGUAS, PR 00725 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Hector J Cases mayoral MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Hector J Cases mayoral MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Informing Your Family and Friends about Parkinson's Disease
If you have Parkinson's, the time for you to explain Parkinson's to your friends and family will certainly come along one day. When this comes, this can definitely put somebody in a pressured state which can be really distressing and agonizing. It is true that anxiousness and discomfort are...
- Fasting Style Diet May Help Ease Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis has been the subject of numerous studies that have tried to figure out ways to fight and prevent the disease. One recent finding could be the key to discovering more about multiple sclerosis, and it has to do with the disease's waste disposal.Waste Disposal ExplainedLike most...
- Robotic Arm Gives Teen with Muscular Dystrophy A New Lease on Life
Austin Stelly is only 14-years old, and he has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The disease is a genetic disorder that over time causes degeneration of the muscles. Austin uses a motorized wheelchair full-time, and it has been his mode of movement for about four years. When Austin was ten years old, he...
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- How to Explain MS to Friends
Often times, words don’t come out the way they should when you try to talk about serious issues such as health. Talking about multiple sclerosis can be difficult because it is often an “invisible” illness. Many of the symptoms of MS cannot be seen and it may be harder for friends to understand...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Ricardo Arribas-Cruz MD Sergento Gerardo Santiago St Aibonito PR 00705
- Mr. William E Philippi MD 73 Calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez M.D. 735 Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00917
- Mr. Ulises Lisandro Nobo M.D. Hospital HIMA Caguas Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D. 12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Norma E Agosto-maury MD Lodi Street A2 San Juan PR 00924