Dr. Brad Suprenant is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Dyer, IN. Dr. Suprenant performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
- Olympia Fields Osteo Hp & M C, Cardiovascular Diseases
Dr. Brad L Suprenant DO's Practice location
Dyer, IN 46311 Get Direction
KANKAKEE, IL 60901 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brad L Suprenant DO | Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brad L Suprenant DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suprenant
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
Nearby Cardiac Electrophysiologists
- Dr. Bassam Habbal MD,FACC,FCCP 4400 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. William H Spear M.D. 4400 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Adarsh Kumar Bhan M.D. 30 E 15th St Chicago Heights IL 60411
- Dr. Charles A Kinder M.D. 19001 Old Lagrange Road Mokena IL 60448
- Dr. Gary R. Brigham M.D. 1205 S Main St Crown Point IN 46307
- Dr. Sean P Tierney M.D. 19001 Old Lagrange Road Mokena IL 60448