Dr. Joseph Salomon is a cardiologist practicing in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Salomon specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Salomon also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,Jerusalem, Israel 1964
- Rochester Genl Hospital 1963
Joseph Salomon M.D.'s Practice location
Pikesville, MD 21208Get Direction
Joseph Salomon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Emerson Walden, Jr.301 St. Paul Place Baltimore Maryland 21202
- Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 Ridge Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- Susheel K Sharma M.D.1401 Madison Park Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Scott D. Jerome D.O.410 Malcolm Dr Westminster MD 21157
- Ambereen Quraishi MD1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208