Dr. David Nasca is a pathologist practicing in Pomona, CA. Dr. Nasca is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Nasca can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Nasca may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1978
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1978
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1978
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Scripps Mercy Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Geisinger Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Geisinger Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transiti
- University of Utah Program
Mr. David Nasca M.D.'s Practice location
Mr. David Nasca M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Ms. Norvelle A. Harris MD222 North Sunset Avenue West Covina California 91790
- Dr. Shehla Arain M.D.1125 East Maertzweiler Drive Placentia California 92870
- Dr. Patricia A Aoun MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Albert Chau ming Chen MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Yiqiong Mao MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Yongyi Han MD1500 Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010