Dr. Lyudmila Valdman MD
Pediatrician554 Larkfield Rd Suite 203 East Northport NY, 11731
Dr. Lyudmila Valdman is a pediatrician practicing in East Northport, NY. Dr. Valdman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Valdman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Valdman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Second Moscow Med Inst, Russian State Med Univ, Moscow, Russia 1974
Moscow Medical Institute Of Health Ministry 1974
Kazakh-Russian Medical University 1978
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Staten Island Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Staten Island University Hospital Program
Dr. Lyudmila Valdman MD's Practice location
East Northport, NY 11731Get Direction
Dr. Lyudmila Valdman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valdman
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Dr. Richard C Ancona MD300 East Main Street Smithtown New York 11787
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Michael P. Miller M.D.270-05 76th Avenue New Hyde Park New York 11940
- Dr. Mitchell Kleinberg M.D.270 Union Avenue Holbrook New York 11741
- Dr. Magdalena Oleszak MD815 Hallock Avenue Port Jefferson Station New York 11776