Dr. Katherine Mark MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine32 Queens Way Apt 10 Camillus NY, 13031
Dr. Katherine Mark practices Geriatric Medicine in Camillus, NY. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Mark works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Katherine Mark MD's Practice location
Camillus, NY 13031Get Direction
CAMILLUS, NY 13031Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Mark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mark
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Dr. Marc Maller MD222 Richmond Avenue Batavia New York 14020
- Dr. Twinkle Sanjay Patel MD100 Malta Ln Syracuse NY 13212
- Dr. Karen K Heitzman MD102 W Seneca St Manlius NY 13104
- Dr. Andrea Intartaglia Berg M.D.550 Harrison St Syracuse NY 13202
- Brian Yishing Changlai MD4900 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215
- Dr. Rima Reitblat MD700 E Brighton Avenue Syracuse NY 13205