Karl Tan is a physical therapist practicing in Uniontown, OH. Karl Tan specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Karl Tan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Karl Tan will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Karl Tan DPT's Practice location
Uniontown, OH 44685Get Direction
Dr. Karl Tan DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Ned A Nafziger Other4105 Holiday St NW Canton OH 44718
- Cortney Ann Myer DPT1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Ms. Elizabeth A Roth PT1 Park West Blvd Akron OH 44320
- Kimberly A Neff L/PT7235 Whipple Ave Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Pamela Blackson PT7233 Whipple Ave NW North Canton OH 44720
- James Benedict PT7233 Whipple Ave NW North Canton OH 44720