Julie K Fetters MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease8333 Naab Rd Suite 400 Indianapolis IN, 46260
Dr. Julie Fetters is a cardiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Fetters specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Fetters also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1986
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1986
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Hospital Program
Julie K Fetters MD's Practice location
Julie K Fetters MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fetters
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Anas Safadi M.D.1500 South Lake Park Avenue Hobart Indiana 46342
- Douglas E. Pitts MD8333 Naab Road Indianapolis Indiana 46260
- Islam Abbas Bolad MD1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Edward Ta Fry MD10590 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Michael J Kourany MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Charles M Orr MD8333 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260