Dr. Lisa Fazalare is an audiologist practicing in Clarksburg, WV. Dr. Fazalare evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Fazalare takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Lisa Fazalare M.S., CCC-A's Practice location
Clarksburg, WV 26301 Get Direction
CLARKSBURG, WV 26301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lisa Fazalare M.S., CCC-A | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lisa Fazalare M.S., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- Vlogger with Cystic Fibrosis Tells It Like It Is
Charles Michael Duke is a 22-year-old video blogger who blogs on YouTube about living with cystic fibrosis. He's always singing or joking about his life, and posts comedic videos about his experience living with cystic fibrosis.A talented musician and actor, Charles has even created his own song...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- The Effect of Laughter on Multiple Sclerosis
There’s an old cliché: “Laughter is the best medicine.” Researchers studying neurological disorders are discovering that the cliché may not be far from the truth. Staying positive and fighting against depression and anxiety are central to any long-term fight against disease, and those who...
- Honorary Football Captain with Muscular Dystrophy Makes Winning Touchdown
JP Price is a winner in more ways than one. When his school, Craig Middle School, played against their long-time rivals, Steamboat Springs, JP did something remarkable. He made a touchdown. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ashley Nicole Lucas AU.D. 3501 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Mrs. Sarah Luanne Merritt M.S., CCC-A One Medical Center Drive Clarksburg WV 26301
- Vicki R Wallace MS, CCC-A 200 Gaston Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Dr. Luann Bookheimer Hendershot AUD 1201 N 15th St Clarksburg WV 26301
- Doreen Church Maurer M.S., CCC/A One Medical Center Drive Clarksburg WV 26301
- Diana Leigh Daugherty AU.D. 456 SUITE C MARKET PLACE MALL WESTON WV 26452