Dr. Michael Moffitt is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Moffitt provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Moffitt works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med- College Station Tx 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Palliative Care
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Scott & White Mem Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Michael Moffitt M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO 81147Get Direction
Dr. Michael Moffitt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Various Medical Conditions That Can be Treated by Protonix
Protonix usually works effectively to relieve symptoms such as acidity, swallowing trouble, and continuous cough. It helps reduce the acid build-up in the stomach and esophagus and helps prevent ulcers. In certain cases, you can also treat stomach and intestinal ulcers with the use of Protonix....
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- All About the Juice Plus+ Program
What is the Juice Plus+?Juice Plus+ is a dietary supplement that is made from approximately 30 fruits and vegetables. This supplement claims to be the best thing next to fruits and vegetables, but not intended for the replacement of these natural foods. The company that makes Juice Plus+ says that...
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Amit Arvind Shah M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Michael M Bond DO6020 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Tamara Lynne Mcgregor MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Paulk MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Alfred E Levy M.D.601 Clara Barton Blvd Garland TX 75042
- Dr. Sigy Jacob Chathanatt DO1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322