Dr. Lolita Rana is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Rana specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rana can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rana can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine 1962
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1962
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Hurley Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Community Gen Hosp, General Practice; Waltham Weston Hosp M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Lolita L. Rana M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45406 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lolita L. Rana M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lolita L. Rana M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rana
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses and kids...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. David Nicholson D.O. 4120 W Franklin St Bellbrook OH 45305
- Dr. Stuart Alan Weprin M.D. 3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Heather Lynn scott Pulaski MD 234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Steven R Lindheim MD 2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Kimberly A Warren D.O. 7740 Washington Village Dr Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Kamlesh Chhabildas Sanghvi M.D. 6310 N Main St Dayton OH 45415