Dr. Lolita L. Rana M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2263 Salem Ave Dayton OH, 45406
Dr. Lolita Rana is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Rana specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rana can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rana can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1962
Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine 1962
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Hurley Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Community Gen Hosp, General Practice; Waltham Weston Hosp M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Lolita L. Rana M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45406Get Direction
Dr. Lolita L. Rana M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rana
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Stuart Alan Weprin M.D.3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Steven R Lindheim MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Heather Lynn scott Pulaski MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Kamlesh Chhabildas Sanghvi M.D.6310 N Main St Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. William J Rush M.D.2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406