Dr. Lisa Marelich is an internist practicing in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Marelich specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Marelich provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1989
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
- Workers' Compensation
- California Division of Workers' Compensation
- DC Workers' Compensation Commission
- Erie Insurance Group
- First Health
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Hanover Insurance
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission
- Liberty Mutual
- Maryland Workers' Compensation
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
- NY State Workers' Compensation Board
- Penn National Insurance
- State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
Dr. Lisa Liu Marelich MD's Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95758 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lisa Liu Marelich MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lisa Liu Marelich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marelich
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MD 2018 El Camino Real Aptos CA 95001-2709
- Dr. Mohammad N Alocozy MD 87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Rashida Bokhari M.D 1924 Del Paso Rd Sacramento CA 95834
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D. 6 Woodland Rd Saint Helena CA 94574
- Dr. Gabriel Galofre M.D. 6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Yen N Quang M.D. 4150 V St # 3500 Sacramento CA 95817