Dr. Judith Fortune is a psychologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Fortune specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fortune evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fortune because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Judith Fortune's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Judith Fortune's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Dr. Amy B. Greenamyer PH.D.714 Lyndon Lane Louisville KY 40222
- Dr. Richard T. Purvis PSY.D.2100 Gardiner Ln Louisville KY 40205
- Dr. Muriel Beton Handmaker PHD120 Meridian Ave Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Robert L Tapp PSYD1326 S 3rd St Louisville KY 40208
- Mrs. Tammy Lynn Beam M.ED.7980 New La Grange Rd Louisville KY 40222
- Dr. Melanie Bierenbaum PSY.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229