Dr. Kenneth Rappaport is an ophthalmologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Rappaport specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Rappaport can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Rappaport can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1994
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1994
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Boston Medical Center, Ophthalmology; Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Ophthalmology; Mayo Cli Jacksonville, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. Kenneth Rappaport MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Rappaport MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- Frank Bowden, III.7205 Bonneval Road Jacksonville Florida 32256
- Dr. Tina N. Tillis MD580 West 8th Street Jacksonville Florida 32259
- Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan MD559 Gramatan Avenue Mount Vernon NY 10552
- Dr. Adam David Koenigsberg MD8833 Perimeter Park Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Mr. Kakarla V Chalam MD580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. John P Sullivan MD7740 Point Meadows Drive Jacksonville FL 32256