Dr. John B Pannone M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology61 Oliver St Pr-1 Brooklyn NY, 11209
Dr. John Pannone is a nephrologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Pannone specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Pannone most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy 1974
Universita Campus Bio-Medico Di Roma, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia 1974
University of Rome 1975
Universit‡ degli Studi di Roma 'La Sapienza' Facolt‡ di Farmacia e Medicina 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Nephrology; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Nephrology; Lutheran Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. John B Pannone M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Dr. John B Pannone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pannone
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Suzanne El-Sayegh M.D.470 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Penny Elizabeth DeFranco M.D.5 Franklin Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.11550 Indian Hills Rd Mission Hills California 91345
- Sine Akten Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Chaim Charytan M.D.1874 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Gary Bruce Orin MD311 E 79th St New York NY 10075