Dr. Ryan Sutterer is an optometrist practicing in Marble Hill, MO. Dr. Sutterer specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Sutterer performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Ryan Michael Sutterer O.D.'s Practice location
Marble Hill, MO 63764Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Michael Sutterer O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Morgan Allyce Berry OD.2751 N Westwood Blvd Poplar Bluff MO 63901
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Detring O.D.1014 E Jackson Blvd Jackson MO 63755
- David Bliese Other263 W Park Mall Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Troy L Bell O.D. & ASSOC PC2751 N Westwood Blvd Poplar Bluff MO 63901
- Dr. E F Mcdonald OD430 W Independence St Jackson MO 63755
- Dr. Joel Francis Allison O.D.3051 E Jackson Blvd Jackson MO 63755