Dr. Matthew Tillman is a general surgeon practicing in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Tillman specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Tillman provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Matthew Murray Tillman M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Murray Tillman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tillman
- Appendectomy Aftercare
What is an Appendectomy?The appendix is a pouch-like organ situated in the lower right abdomen in the first part of the large intestine. The importance or function that is carried out by this structure is not very clear, hence it is referred to as a "vestigial structure". When the appendix causes...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Dr. Kanene V. Ubesie M.D.9 Medical Parkway Dallas TX 75234
- Dr. Alison Lisa Laidley M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Mauricio Giraldo MD3110 W. Main Street, Suite 150 Frisco TX 75033
- Dr. Bridget Holden MD8350 Dallas Parkway Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Stacy L Stratmann M.D.4708 Alliance Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Philip H Swanson M.D.731 E Southlake Blvd Southlake TX 76092