Dr. Kiron Torsekar is a pediatrician practicing in TOLEDO, OH. Dr. Torsekar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Torsekar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Torsekar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1972
Grant Government Medical College 1972
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Pediatrics; Raritan Bay Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Program
Dr. Kiron P Torsekar MD's Practice location
TOLEDO, OH 43623Get Direction
Toledo, OH 43623Get Direction
Dr. Kiron P Torsekar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Torsekar
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Dr. Mary Zakelj MD1005 Bellefontaine Avenue Lima Ohio 45804
- Dr. Katie E Machanda MD7140 Port Sylvania Dr Toledo OH 43617
- Dr. Erica Devries MD2142 N Cove Blvd Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Hani Haidar M.D.2000 Regency Ct Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Christina M Mitchem-walter MD1 Turtle Creek Cir Swanton OH 43558
- Dr. Shari Sontchi MD660 Beaver Creek Cir Maumee OH 43537