Dr. Pamela Galambos is a Chiropractor practicing in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Galambos specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Galambos seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Pamela J Galambos D.C.'s Practice location
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Get Direction
Costa Mesa, CA 92627Get Direction
Dr. Pamela J Galambos D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C2131 S Hacienda Blvd Hacienda Heights California 91745
- Mrs. Candice Hall D.C.1422 Edinger Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D.1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Berger D.C.222 Fashion Ln Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Ryan James Hanson D.C.27 Peters Canyon Rd Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC2800 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista CA 91915