Issues best addressed by my modality: I offer excellent treatment for anxiety and chronic pain. Women of child bearing age, are happy with the results from acupuncture. I have been working with Acupuncture ...
- MemberCollaborative Medicine for All
- Member Cambridge Minority Business
- Member NESA Alumni
- Member WSC Alumni
- Member NCCAOM
- Member Addiction Specialist
Denise M Patnod LIC. AC.'s Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02138Get Direction
Denise M Patnod LIC. AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Cynthia GallantWater House Wellness 742 MASS AVE Arlington MA 02476
- Carolyn Shannon Sullivan LIC. AC24 S Main St. Randolph MA 02368
- Richard S Mandell LIC. AC.1354A Beacon Street Brookline MA 02446
- Leah Karpelson LIC.AC.1194 Walnut Street Newton MA 02461
- Dr. Changhong Zhou41 Manor Ave Wellesley MA 02482
- Martin Feldman LIC. AC.124 Watertown Street Watertown MA 02472