Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD is a top Doctor in Norfolk, VA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Norfolk, VA, Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Evaluation And Diagnosis
- Medical Psychotherapy
- Medication Management
- MemberAmerican Psychiatric Association 1977 - 2014
- Metro Child & Adol Srvs, Psychiatry; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Berkshire Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ill State Psy Inst
- Echo ImagesPanic Attacks & Phobias1996
- Clinical PaychiatryLithium Intocication and Exfoliative Dermatitis1980
- American Psychiatric AssociationPsychiatric Presentation of an Arachnoid Cyst1980
- Archives of General PsychiatryHeat Illness Syndrome and Lithium Intoxication1977
- British Medical JournalBenzodiazepines and Alzheimers Disease2013
- New York TimesMedications in Psychiatry1980
Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23502 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Abbot Lee Granoff MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Health Benefits
Introduction Most people must have heard about castor oil and its amazing benefits, but only a few may have heard about the black castor oil. So, what is the difference between castor oil and black castor oil? For better understanding, first, we need to know what castor oil is. Castor OilCastor oil...
- Reasons Why Lobotomies are Not Scientifcally Reliable
A lobotomy was performed approximately 80 years ago. This procedure was performed to cut through the so-called fixed circuits, which constricted the brain and made a person to behave abnormally. It was a technique used to cure psychiatric illnesses like depression, schizophrenia, and compulsive...
- Candidiasis of the Skin: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A candidiasis infection of the skin is caused by a fungus called Candida. A small number of Candida organisms are naturally found in your skin and do not cause any harm. However, under certain conditions, these Candida organisms can sometimes multiply and cause infection. The skin is one of the...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. David H. McDaniel M.D., FAAD 933 1st Colonial Road Virginia Beach Virginia 23454
- Dr. Joanne Marie Lopes M.D. 5121 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Paul R Conkling MD 5900 Lake Wright Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Tad Edward Grenga MD 5818 Harbour View Blvd # D Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. Christopher J Kurz M.D. 101 Bodin Circle Travis Afb CA 94535
- Dr. Joseph Craig Merrell M.D. 5818 Harbour View Blvd # D Suffolk VA 23435