Dr. Allison Kennedy is an audiologist practicing in Frisco, TX. Dr. Kennedy evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Kennedy takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Allison P. Kennedy M.A., CCC/A's Practice location
Frisco, TX 75034Get Direction
Mrs. Allison P. Kennedy M.A., CCC/A's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Nurse with the Flu Fired Because She Stayed Home to Recover
In late January, a nurse being fired for staying home with the flu made rounds in the media. Theresa Puckett, who was a temporary nurse in University Hospitals, claimed that what happened was a product of unfair treatment on the part of the hospital. Puckett brought her story to News 5 Cleveland,...
- What is Taurine and what are its benefits?
IntroductionWe all have that one goal in our minds about losing fat or getting in better shape. This always tends to be one of our goals year after year. Also, many of us are looking to reduce our stress levels as well as anxiety levels. In such conditions, adequate consumption of the amino acid...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Kelly Briley AUD2160 North Coit Road Richardson TX 75080
- Dr. Stephen Edward Miller AU.D.5445 La Sierra Dr Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Allison Marie Liberio AUD.,CCC-A2913 Corporate Circle Flower Mound TX 75028
- Mary C Gamble M.A., CCC-A8230 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Seth Andrews AU.D.8408 Preston Rd Plano TX 75024
- Dr. John R. Gehm AU.D., CCC-A12801 Midway Rd Dallas TX 75244