Dr. Itzhak Nir M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery13005 Southern Blvd Suite 232 Loxahatchee FL, 33470
Dr. Itzhak Nir is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Loxahatchee, FL. Dr. Nir specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1994
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1994
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Plastic Surgery; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, General Surgery
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Itzhak Nir M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Itzhak Nir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nir
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Dr. Harold Bafitis D.O.4601 Military Trail Jupiter Florida 33458
- Dr. Mark R. Murphy M.D.4280 Professional Center Dr Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33410
- Avron H Lipschitz MD11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Jean-paul Azzi MDFirst Ave at 16th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Daniel L Kapp M.D.1500 North Dixie Highway West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. Daniel A Delvecchio M.D.4800 North Federal Highway Boca Raton FL 33431