Dr. Rebecca Cunningham is a pediatrician practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Cunningham is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cunningham diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cunningham can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Rebecca L. Cunningham MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rebecca L. Cunningham MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rebecca L. Cunningham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cunningham
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD 4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D. 425 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D. 6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Zoey Jayne Goore MD, MPH 1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Sammy L. Chang M.D. 3160 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Nancy P. Torres MD 1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661