Dr. Dennis Rose practices Periodontics in Iowa City, IA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Rose has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Rose provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Dennis Ray Rose DDS's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52240Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Ray Rose DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones is an infection that causes pain and embarrassment to the patients suffering from the condition. It is a condition that affects the urinary system of a person. It starts from the kidney down to the ureter and finally the bladder. Kidney stones causes effects to the ureter, bladder and...
- Can Scorpion Venom Really Reverse Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?
The Indian red scorpion is one of the deadliest scorpions walking this earth. Without treatment, a sting from this animal can kill a human being within 3 days. However, while scorpion venom may sound frightening, a recent study shows that it may help to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms – at...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive condition in which the lining of small intestine is affected by the consumption of food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains. In this condition, eating bread, pasta, cookies, and pizza crust triggers an immune...
- How to Prepare For Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery is done to help one reduce their weight, especially for obese people. The procedure is not as easy as it seems, because you have to prepare well in advance if you want to reap the maximum benefits from it.There are quite a number of things and activities that you can do before...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Adrienne S Gunstream DDS, MS501 12th Ave Coralville IA 52241
- Dr. John Delbert Tingey D.M.D.1800 Calvin Ct Iowa City IA 52246
- Dr. Christopher T Poulsen DDS322 South Dental Science Building Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Lewis Arthur Humbert DDS MS322 S Dental Science Bldg Iowa City IA 52242
- Sukirth Murthy Ganesan BDS305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Bill Campbell Rubright DDS31 Forest Hill Pl Ne Iowa City IA 52240